Add some autoconf warnings

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Mar 18 11:24:22 CST 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 07:01:21PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Chris Morgan wrote:
> >Given the huge amount of output from configure I think it would make
> >sense to print out what was and wasn't supported as far as modules.
> >The handful of extra lines would save people from being confused about
> >whether support was or wasn't built in.  Other projects print this
> >data out at the end of a configure run and I've found it quite useful.
>
> I agree. It would be a nice feature.
Same here. I think it's much better than not printing it.

If confusion is of a concern (i.e. people are reacting in strange ways to
these messages), then you could always add a phrase like
"For further explanations, please read http://www.winehq.org/somepage"
at the end in case we print an alerting message after having found
some troublesome setup.

Andreas Mohr