Wine FAQ removed from the doc tarballs

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Fri Mar 18 11:07:22 CST 2005

>> A FAQ is essentially a Web type of document,
best view and browsed on the Web.

This does not ring true. I dont see that any part of the doc "best viewed
on the web" unless it's something like a change log or last minute info.

Someone with limitted acces time or pay by the minute may well want to
grab the whole thing at full speed and read it later off line.

Neither do I think that the FAQ represents such a large percentage of the
total that it merits speciail treatment.

If the doc as a whole is deemed too big split it, I doubt that this is
necessary.

Regards.

--
Opera 7 mail on Linux