dlls/advapi32/tests/security.c - Bugfix in test!

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Sat Mar 19 12:05:36 CST 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, Jakob Eriksson wrote:

> Now I know. If the error was ERROR_NO_SUCH_PRIVILEGE, it's ok, we don't care.
> Move on. NT4 has this behaviour.
>
> If it isn't, but ret is 0, AKA LookupPrivilegeName() failed, I wan't to know
> exactly
> what the error was. It's a trace.
> So I think the patch is valid, there is method to the madness.

I don't quite follow this, but I'd suggest that, even if the patch is
valid, a comment at this location explaining the logic is definitely
called for.
  --scott

D5 SLBM Ft. Meade arrangements Leitrim munitions SDI SSBN 731 struggle
KUGOWN NORAD Washington SMOTH supercomputer quiche Khaddafi LPMEDLEY
                          ( http://cscott.net/ )