msde on wine

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Mar 22 07:50:15 CST 2005

Damiano Venturin wrote:
> I'm interested in running msde on wine. I'm just looking around to see
> if someone reached the goal. I saw you mail at
> I just want to know if u was able to run it.

I haven't tried since then.  In the two years since then,
MSI support on Wine has come a long ways, perhaps it
will install now.  Give it a try and report your experiences
to the wine-devel mailing list, perhaps someone there
can help you past the inevitable problems.
- Dan

Trying to get a job as a c++ developer?  See