ipaddress: uniform naming (take 2)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Mar 25 09:42:07 CST 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 12:05:20PM +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Blah, consistency with past mistakes rather than fixing them is how Win32
> ended up being such a steaming pile in the first place. If you want to do
> a mass search/replace why not un-hungarianize the whole file?

Because out of 24 controls, only a few (maybe 2 or 3) don't use a consistent
notation. And honestly, while I don't much care for the hungarian notation,
I don't think it's that bad anymore to warrant such a huge renaming.

And besides, the stuff that I'm renaming is code that I wrote, and so I'm
sure I'm not upsetting anyone :).

--
Dimi.