Not Wine but

Wesley Parish wes.parish at
Sat Mar 26 03:37:02 CST 2005

has anyone seen the other Windows "emulator-cross-platform" library Twin
around lately?

I'm getting into Windows programming with theForger's Win32 Tutorial - got a
personal project I want to fool around with - and while Winelib is a very
satisfactory Win32 API library on Linux, I was wanting to have Yet Another
Cross-Platform Implementation Thereof to test it against.

I've just been hunting for it and seems to have vainshed off
the face of the 'Net.  Any ideas?

Wesley Parish
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?