wine/ windows/scroll.c dlls/x11drv/scroll.c dl ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at
Mon Mar 28 06:54:12 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 02:14:44PM +0200, Rein Klazes wrote:
> Attached is a patch that solves Micha's scroll problem, also discussed
> under bug #1091. It also does not change the handling of an existing
> invalidated region.

Nice, at least you nailed one :). As for the initial problem that I've
reported (,
you are correct, it's about interaction with the invalidated region.
I've figured that while you have your hands wet in that code, maybe
you can take a stab at it. Thanks for taking a look!