Wine Debugger

Cal Pierog cpierog at math.hmc.edu
Thu Mar 31 00:36:43 CST 2005

I am trying to write a script which, at one point, needs to run the wine
test suite, accomplished with:

make -k test

Even though this skips over bad tests, it does not prevent the debugger
from kicking in every once in a while and asking for user input. I would
like this script to be robust enough to run the test suite without user
input, even when one of the tests fails badly enough to call the debugger.

So, is there any way to disable the debugger so that the script can just
continue on errors and not sit at a "Wine-dbg>" prompt?

Thanks,
Cal Pierog