GetExitCodeProcess always returns 1

Igor Sysoev is at
Thu Mar 31 04:01:35 CST 2005

2 years ago I reported that on FreeBSD Wine-20030508's GetExitCodeProcess()
always returns 1:

It was fixed by patch:

and I used the patched Wine-20030508 all the time to run MSVC,
OpenWatcom C, and Borland C in a command line.

However, when I try to run dmc.exe, sc.exe, or make.exe from
Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler, I always see the message:

wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...

I build Wine-20050310, but it has the same two problems:

1) GetExitCodeProcess() always returns 1 on FreeBSD 5.3,
2) and wine could not run Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler.

Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler is could be downloaded here:

Igor Sysoev