Benchmarking Wine againt XP Part 2

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:31:59 CDT 2005

On 5/1/05, Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at rogers.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 02:13:57PM -0400, Tom Wickline wrote:
> > This is part two of the results.....
>
> These things should be nicely formatted and posted on the Wiki:
>   wiki.winehq.org
>
> This way we can keep track of such results, see how we
> (hopefully) improve in time.

Thanks Dimi, this sounds like a wonderful idea. If other people have
run different benchmarks and have results on the same hardware/setup
we could add there results as well.
If anyone wants me to run a certain benchmark just let me know and ill
be more than glad to do it.
I have run Pov-Ray in the past if anyone is interested in this bench
ill re-install it and run it again.

http://www.povray.org/

Cheers,

Tom