Anyone remember winemine?

William Poetra Yoga H williampoetra at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 04:14:29 CDT 2005

--- Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 08:45:46PM -0700, William Poetra Yoga H wrote:
> > Hi, anyone here remember winemine? The whole window just shifts down by one
> > pixel whenever we click the smiley in the middle. This patch fixes it.
> Oh, I certainly do!
>
> Nice to have this *very* long-standing bug finally fixed!
>
> Andreas

Well, being a newbie I simply changed the 2 lines (in the patch). I
think it would fix other things too, and I actually still have some fixes for
menu bars but I think I'll post them one by one.

But I think someone needs to actually verify that the patch doesn't break
other apps (hey, maybe a simple check is to submit it and see if it gets merged
:P).

William Poetra Yoga Hadisoeseno