Anyone remember winemine?

William Poetra Yoga H williampoetra at
Mon May 2 22:28:20 CDT 2005

--- Richard Cohen <richard at> wrote:
> The original patch
> was from me, back in last September. It included a test which showed
> that it was correct. But AJ didn't like the way I did the test :( and I
> haven't got round to resubmitting it.
> Richard.

Oops, sorry. Well, I think you should resubmit it then :) Maybe without the
test attached it would be accepted by Alexandre?

--- Detlef Riekenberg < at> wrote:
> William Poetra Yoga H wrote:
> > > Sorry, I mean winmine, one that comes with Windows 98, for example.
> > Well, can you post a link to the binary? I don't have Win98 right now...
> The
> > WinXP winmine doesn't.
> winmine.exe (from win98se) does not shift
> (tested with wine-cvs.2005.05.02 and win98se)

Weird... Did it call AdjustWindowRect? But after opening winmine.exe (from
winxp) with vi, I didn't find an AdjustWindowRect, which means that the two
programs are different in the way they handle the screen for new games.

I think Richard should try again (yes, try without the test if Alexandre
doesn't like it...)

William Poetra Yoga Hadisoeseno

Do You Yahoo!?