Commercial support

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue May 3 08:37:44 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 03:38:51PM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> I guess the reason both Andreas and myself think it is a good idea to
> rank them has to do with the maturity of wine vs. Samba. While it is
> true that both Andreas and myself believe that our companies should be
> ranked high (and, at least for me, I also think that the company Andreas
> work for should be rated high, and even higher), it is also because we
> believe that this measurement is actually relevant to the service we sell.
Indeed, the projects are quite different at the moment, thus I think
that Wine support will inevitably require development knowledge for now.
This will probably change, but most likely not within 2 or even 3 years.

But while I certainly rate my company rather high, this is a personal
rating only and doesn't have anything to do with Wine, since we're not
in the Wine support business AT ALL ;-)
(not even much in the Wine development business - that's just some side
effects)

Andreas Mohr