crypt32: CryptProtectData/CryptUnprotectData

James Hawkins truiken at
Tue May 3 17:22:28 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Kees Cook <kees at> wrote:
> Is there somewhere I can find details on what's been completed in the
> CryptoAPI?  The page say it's at "21%".

The easiest way to determine how much of CryptoAPI is implemented is
to dig into the code and see what has been implemented.  You can also
look at the dll spec file to see which functions are 'implemented' and
which are true stubs, where 'implemented' means either truly
implemented or stubbed out (FIXME("stub\n") etc).  Browsing the source
will also help to familiarize you with CryptoAPI.

James Hawkins