Commercial support

Peter legine.wine at web.de
Wed May 4 03:34:30 CDT 2005

Hi,

I think that everybody should have access to give support. If you put
some rules on companies have to start to think if they want to do that.

In order to make a difference to companies that do something and don't
they can enter their number of Employe who work on wine, Projects worked
on or patches submitted.

Anyway what winehq decides in this matter the list has to be maintained
by someone who is not involved with any company on the List to be
neutral. He will check the Accurance of the list and control the rules
that are set off. And he should have the power to put companies of the
list.
He should be responsible to this list or something so he again gets
controlled...

At best my thoughts are rough but it should be not to easy to cheat on
this Wine Support Company List...

Greetings
Peter