short-circuting a dialog box?

peter at peter at
Tue May 3 13:29:10 CDT 2005

It appears you really have very little knowlege of win32 API programming,
I'm not sure this is the place for you to start.

Is this a wine problem ? If so in what way.

Maybe you just need to say what you are ultimately trying to achieve and
see if someone can suggest a more global solution of volenteer to write a
procedure to do it.

On Tue, 03 May 2005 20:05:18 +0200, Kees Cook <kees at> wrote:

> On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 07:38:26PM +0200, wino at wrote:
>> YOu could trap it#s onshow event but be careful since most dlgs are
>> created as modal , you could end up hanging your process.
> How would I go about capturing that?  (Or, how would I hook the event
> handler?)

Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux