New program: getsffile

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at
Wed May 4 18:48:00 CDT 2005

On 01 May 2005 17:12:50 -0400, Vincent Béron
<vberon at> wrote:
> New program in programs/getsffile (Get Sourceforge File). It downloads a
> file from Sourceforge download section, finding a suitable mirror by
> itself.

I think this same problem came up with winetest and winrash.  Perhaps
this could be incorporated into winrash for upgrades?

Also, as Dimi pointed out at WineConf, we need to change the
DocumentRoot for to point one level lower to where currently is.  We're still collecting
data from winrash clients, so that's cool.