InstallShield status page on the wiki

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Thu May 5 13:00:55 CDT 2005

On Thu, 05 May 2005 08:32:32 -0400, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Done. I'll make the code and .css available shortly via CVS,
> so people can send improvements too.

Thanks, you rule.

> If there's anything that you'd like changed on the wiki, just
> send an email to this list, or add a note to my home page on
> the wiki: http://wiki.winehq.org/DimiPaun

On the integration page I'm not sure why we're using namespacing. On the
GNOME wiki (live.gnome.org) I found that worked pretty badly. Personally I
find a flat namespace much simpler to work with on a wiki and it looks
nicer too - should we just go through and remove the namespacing?

thanks -mike