Commercial support

Jakob Eriksson jakov at vmlinux.org
Fri May 6 01:48:22 CDT 2005

Tom Wickline wrote:

>On 5/5/05, Jakob Eriksson <jakov at vmlinux.org> wrote:
>

>>>So, Are you saying I'm a Nazi for putting what you would consider a
>>>high price tag on a listing? All I'm saying is the referral by
>>>

>>No. It was Andreas Mohr who first made the reference to the
>>Third Reich. I just pointed out that we now have made it to the
>>Godwin point...
>>

>Well if you want to consider me as a Nazi for standing up and saying
>that a listing is worth more than what you consider as being fair then
>I guess ill have to be called such names.

No... the Godwin reference is used on Usenet to cool a discussion before
it goes into flaming mode. So if I offended you, or Andreas, or anyone
else I'm deeply sorry.

To go back to the original discussion, I agree that there should be
_something_ holding back the free loaders. Not sure exactly what,
so I'm monitoring the "Commercial support" thread to see what
the consensus ends up as.

regards,
Jakob