Wine 20050310 redraw problems (specifically with Paint Shop Pro 7)

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 6 17:24:15 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 09:50 -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> You know, it could be one more place then. Native does RedrawWindow when focus
> changes. But not always. As soon as I figure out when we need to redraw and when
> we don't, I'll send you a patch to try.

Ok :)  I've been playing around with the x11drv code a bit here (trying
to add "old" code from 20041201 into 20050111) but with limited success
as quite a bit changed in that area at that time it seems.

Shame there's no obvious way of finding out what triggers the problem
(i.e. why the drawing window in PSP doesn't work but other types of
windows do) as that might allow you to recreate it there...

(there was a downloadable trial version of PSP 7 on the web before, but
since Corel bought out JASC all the old downloads have gone...)

cheers

Jules