wineconsole exits immediately (Wine 20050310 debian sarge/testing)

J. Grant jg at jguk.org
Sat May 7 06:18:25 CDT 2005

Hello,

I was trying to run wcmd, it seems to have been renamed wineconsole.
However, unfortunately it exits immediately before producing a DOS
command prompt in my terminal like wcmd used to.  I think this is a bug,
(unless I missed something).

$ wineconsole
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin wineconsole.exe ...
Wine exited with a successful status
$

I thought that maybe there was an argument I needed to pass, but there
isn't a man page, or command line --help /? help unfortunately at present.

$ wineconsole --help
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin wineconsole.exe --help ...
err:wineconsole:WinMain Wrong command line options
Wine exited with a successful status
$ wineconsole /?
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin wineconsole.exe /? ...
Wine exited with a successful status
$

I am not on this list, please include my email address in any replies.

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/