Bug 2131 - 16-bit support?

Felix Nawothnig felix.nawothnig at t-online.de
Sat May 7 22:11:56 CDT 2005

On 05/08/2005 03:09:39 AM, Dustin Navea wrote:
> Basically, I just need to know for the purposes of resolving this
> bug, should I leave it open and confirmed so that someone knows to
> implement the 16-bit functions (32 <-> 16 bit conversions?), or
> should I just go ahead and close it as WONTFIX?

You got me wrong, I didn't mean WONTFIX because it's 16 bit code but
because both the 32 bit and the 16 bit DLLs share the same name. (and
so do the APIs)

Fixing this would require hacking the NE loader, winemaker and probably
some more code. (and I stopped there since it didn't seem to be worth
the effort)

Implementing the 16 bit routines by wrapping them around the 32 bit
ones would be easy otherwise.

-flx