Bugs out of my league

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:04:09 CDT 2005

Bug 2938: Seemed at first like this was due to the recent patch to get
Mozilla/FF installers working, but after he reverted to the Feb release
and the problem still existed, it must be something else..

Bug 2919: If I am reading the backtrace right, it looks like the
installer is crashing in kernel32, but then again it does the same for
the quicktime installer on the same cd, so could it be configuration
related?

Just need someone to take a look and comment here, and I'll take care of
em, until I need a patch anyways lol.

Dustin