Commercial support

gslink gslink at one.net
Mon May 9 06:19:31 CDT 2005

I wouldn't worry about anyone but Microsoft stealing Wine.  In order to
develop Wine you must be an expert C++ programmer.  That requires an
enormous amount of work and thieves are usually lazy.

A new teacher came to the master.  "I have developed some new techniques
that make teaching much better."  "How can I prevent other teachers from
stealing them?"  "Your worry is needless", replied the master.  "If your
techniques are any good you will have to force others to use them."
With that the master threw an eraser at him.

The same can be said about Wine and Microsoft.