Regression in start wars jedi knight: jedi academy

Raphael fenix at club-internet.fr
Mon May 9 14:27:00 CDT 2005

On Monday 09 May 2005 15:34, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> > Strange behavior to see alocations problems after my patch :(
> >
> > can you try to edit dlls/opengl32/wgl.c
> >
> > and change internal_glGetString to something like (see below) to try
> >
> > const GLubyte * internal_glGetString(GLenum name) {
> >    return glGetString(name);
> > }
>
> Yes, that fixes the problem, the game starts up as normal. If I can assist
> you in fixing this, just tell me.
>
> I'll test a few other OpenGL games and tell you if I encounter any other
> problems.
>
> Stefan

Yuk :(

I have done a full review of internal_glGetString to see where i have a
problem, i think i have found.

can you change this line:
 internal_gl_extensions = HeapAlloc(GetProcessHeap(), HEAP_ZERO_MEMORY, len);

into:
  internal_gl_extensions = HeapAlloc(GetProcessHeap(), HEAP_ZERO_MEMORY, len +
2);

Regards,
Raphael