Bug 2947

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:38:55 CDT 2005

Bug 2947 is 2 issues in one, but they appear to coincide, so I didn't
have him report them separately.. The patch causing this is at:
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2005/04/0290.html

Its a big one too.. SO

Basically, before this patch, the window did not show decorations
(titlebar, etc), and the game closed fine using the exit button within
the game.  After this patch, though, the window shows decorations (which
is preferred obviously), but the game hangs when you try to exit..

SO, reverting the patch would fix one issue, but bring back another, and
you can see where I am going with this, so I don't have to say it...

Dustin