Docs at SourceForge

Dimi Paun dimi at
Wed May 11 00:19:37 CDT 2005

Hi folks,

As most of you already noticed, the SGML docs have moved over
to the CVS SourceForge:

They clearly did not belong in the tree, and we decided at
WineConf05 to move them out of there. So we did.

I have renamed the files for a more uniform naming, and dropped
couple of unused files in the process. We still need to change
WineHQ's scripts to point them to the new location. Help with
this would be appreciated.

I'll be managing that tree for now (unless Alexandre wants to
do it :)). Please send your patches as you usually do to
wine-patches at, but make sure to prefix the subject
with '[WINEDOCS]' so I can more easily spot them. Discussions
should take place on wine-devel at as per normal.

The new repository is set up with translations in mind, so
hopefully will be able to handle them better in the future.
I'll be working with Francois to integrate the French
translation shortly.

Dimi Paun <dimi at>
Lattica, Inc.