Flattening of ddraw directory and renaming of files

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Tue May 10 06:39:30 CDT 2005

Christian Costa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to flatten the ddraw directory and perform some files renaming in
> it.
>
> The changes I'm thinking about are in the attached file.
>
> If you have suggestions (or objections), let me know.
>
> If this is ok, I plan to submit the changes soon.

My only concern is that this would make any large outstanding
patches to this area practically unappliable.  I'm thinking
particularly of Oliver's (still-unsubmitted?) work.  AFAIK
CVS doesn't cleanly track renames so poor Oliver would have
to manually reproduce all the file-shuffling before his
branch would be mergable.

--adam