[WINEDOCS] Add French translation for Wine's FAQ

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri May 13 09:18:54 CDT 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005, Dimi Paun wrote:
[...]
>> The project is reasonably active. And it's just perl so installation is
>> pretty trivial. We could even stick it in a po4a/ directory in CVS and
>> use it from there.
>
> Yeah, I think that's the way to go. We shouldn't make it a pain for
> people to contribute.

The best way to do that would be to do a vendor import. The way to do
that would be as follows:

wget http://alioth.debian.org/download.php/1031/po4a-0.21.tar.gz
tar xfz po4a-0.21.tar.gz
cd po4a-0.21
cvs -d ... import -ko -m "Import of PO4A release 0.21" docs/po4a PO4A po4a-0_21

But it's probably best to wait for the initial bits of the French to be
checked in. Here how I propose to proceed:
  1) we get the first bits of the French translation checked in
  2) then you would import Po4a
  3) and I adapt the makefiles to look for it in po4a/ instead of
trying to detect it in configure.ac

Alternately we can swap 1 and 2 and then 3 would go away.

           tcA thgirypoC muinelliM latigiD eht detaloiv tsuj evah uoY