Video capturing under Wine, some overview

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at
Sat May 14 04:27:21 CDT 2005

Dimitrie Paun a écrit :
>>What are the thoughts about this?
> Having a winev4l seems like it would be the way to go.
> There's a lot of good info in this message, maybe you
> can create a page on the Wiki to capture all this stuff.
well, I don't think we'd want to do the same mess for video than the one we (I?)
  did (started) for audio.
IMO, we'd be better off with a unique winevideo driver (from a windows point of
view), which would then determine at startup time (or even at run time when we
get HAL integrated) which unix driver to choose

Eric Pouech