Wine 20050310 redraw problems (specifically with Paint Shop Pro 7)

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at
Sat May 14 05:49:09 CDT 2005

Friday, May 13, 2005, 2:14:18 PM, you wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 14:38 -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
>> > Is there a way of trapping and spitting to stdout all the window-related
>> > event messages that are being sent to an app? Or do they not happen in
>> > any kind of central enough place to do that? (I suppose it'd also be
>> > useful to be able to dump all window flags at the same time)
>> Yes. do WINEDEBUG=+message wine app.exe &> /tmp/log

> Right, message logs of 20041201 (which worked ok) and 20050111 (which
> doesn't work) are at:

Well, I don't see anything significantly different. I'm afraid you'll need to
find the patch that broke it four you see

The code I'm working on right now has something to do with owner/owned windows
and not with MDI windows.