[crypt32] implementation of CryptProtectData/CryptUnprotectData

Kees Cook kees at outflux.net
Tue May 17 16:47:28 CDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 02:34:53PM +0900, Mike McCormack wrote:
> >ChangeLog:
> >	Implements a best-guess of CryptProtectData/CryptUnprotectData.
>
> Wow. That's alot of work :)

Heh, yeah, it has been.  But, I want it to get accepted, so I'll keep
working on it.  :)

> This patch looks OK to me at a quick glance, but if it's not applied,
> please consider breaking it up.  At least that way, you'll have less to
> submit next time round.

Okay, cool.  Alexandre, please let me know if breaking it up is
prefered, or if you want stuff arranged in some other way.  I'm all ears
for suggestions.  :)

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net