Added the feature to change row height in owner draw controls.

Dimitrie Paun dimi at
Thu May 19 08:43:27 CDT 2005

> I will send the modified patch with 4 space indents.

> But because some of the original source codes do not have 4 space indents,
> patches there are matched with the original code's indents.

I know, I hope to get time to hack some more on listview,
review the code, and fix some of the indentation. Meanwhile,
it's best if new, reviewed code use 4-space indents, so we
can separate it easily from the older code.

Dimi Paun <dimi at>
Lattica, Inc.