[QCAP] Final patch

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri May 20 05:51:46 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 10:37 +0200, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> > > +      ERR("Tinkerer detected? Thou shalt not define HAVE_V4L2
> \n");
> > > +      CoTaskMemFree(capBox);
> > > +      close(capBox->fd);
> > > +      return E_FAIL;
> >
> > This is a FIXME.
> It's not. His comments indicate that he has no plans whatsoever
> to add V4L2 support since it's entirely unneeded, thus there's nothing
> to be "fixed".

Yes, it is. His comments indicate he doesn't care much to do it,
but if someone else wants to, he is more than welcomed.

Also, we should never generate an ERR() only based on a user setting.
This is a reasonable user configuration, it should be handled
gracefully. Maarten doesn't care for it, and that OK, but someone
else might.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.