RASENH and Crypt Functions and ADVAPI32

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 23 03:50:18 CDT 2005

Hi Uwe,

On Monday 23 May 2005 10:02, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> comments in rsaenh show that you duplicated code from advapi32.

I've only copied over the function prototypes for MD4, MD5 and SHA hashes from
advapi32. Rsaenh actually calls advapi32 functions for these hashes.

> With SystemFunction036 there is another duplicated functionality. Is there
any reason why you don't use the advapi functions direct?

Only the reason that SystemFunction036 is currently a stub in advapi32 ;) and
that I didn't know anything of SystemFunction036 until now. So if Alexandre
accepts your patch, there's no reason not to call it from rsaenh.

Bye,
--
Michael Jung
mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de