rundll32.exe - interface: SHHelpShortcuts_RunDLL

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon May 23 15:56:51 CDT 2005

Am Montag, den 23.05.2005, 15:21 +0900 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:

> > shell32.dll SHHelpShortcuts_RunDLL*

> > Question for 3:
> > What Parameter / Which Commands did you knew?
> > FontsFolder
> > PrintersFolder
> > AddPrinter
> > PrintTestPage
> > Connect
> > Disconnect

> I think that answers to most of the above questions you could find by
> taking rundll32.exe from win2k or XP, feeding all kinds of different
> arguments and running it under Wine with +relay,+snoop trace.

I found the best way for the parameters, after i send the message:
<wine-source-root>/programs/rundll32/rundll32.c

(hwnd, instance, cmdline, info.wShowWindow)
Helper:

instance = GetModulehandleW(NULL)
GetStartupInfoW(&info)

Sorry for asking this part to fast.

> Google(-groups) knows something as well:
> rundll32.exe shell32.dll,SHHelpShortcuts_RunDLL PrintersFolder

I found the above Commands with Google and Google-Groups, but i ask the
ml-members for more known Commands and detailed Informations.

"PrintTestPage" does not work in win98/w2k and i have no winxp to test.

--
By By ...
      ... Detlef