question about standalone tests

Kees Cook kees at
Tue May 24 09:51:24 CDT 2005

Hi!  My crypt32 protectdata tests were just added to CVS (thanks!) but
they were added without the #ifndef STANDALONE stuff that exists in the
recommended example from the lzexpand test code.  The steps here:
don't have a method for doing the build with the free-of-charge windows
CLI compiler (which the "STANDALONE" stuff works fine with).

Is there some new way to build standalone tests, or should I send a
patch for re-including the #ifndef STANDALONE stuff for the tests?

Kees Cook