Translate the WineFAQ to French

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri May 27 00:40:05 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 14:01 +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
>   1) we manually apply the patches to our CVS
>      This lets us apply patches at any time but runs the risk of
> getting conflicts the next time we import Po4a if the version that
> gets committed to their CVS is a bit different.
>
>   2) we import the next Po4a release
>      I'm not sure when the next release is scheduled. We may want to
> be
> able to integrate our patches earlier.
>
>   3) we import Po4a CVS snapshots
>      This lets us update our Po4a independently of the Po4a releases
> while making sure we don't diverge from the official Po4a codebase.

Right, short term (3), then (2). However, I don't have a big
problem to maintain _small_ changes in our tree. So for example,
if they don't want to get rid of Text::WrapI18N and Term::ReadKey,
I think we should get rid of them in our tree.

Just let me know when you think we should have the next import
from their CVS. If a release is close, we can wait for that.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.