wine/dlls/x11drv keyboard.c

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon May 30 04:14:01 CDT 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
[...]
> Log message:
> 	Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com>
> 	Fix Estonian keyboard layout to better match the X11 one.

I have noticed that we get a steady trickle of these. Shouldn't it be
possible to get the definitions of all keyboards from the XFree sources
and find some way to automatically import them?

The other trickle we're seeing is with timezones. So in a similar way
maybe we could get the data from the site below and import it all:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/

Would this make sense?

      We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.