Default setting for RelayExclude

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Tue May 31 09:43:20 CDT 2005

On Tue, 31 May 2005 15:08:37 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I'm not really opposed to the idea, but your suggested defaults are
> not really a good choice IMHO.

Which ones would you choose? The ones in the list were based on filtering
out "known bad" calls from a sample relay trace until I felt it was useful
again. By known bad I mean calls that very rarely or never cause problems
and don't give useful information, but do create huge amounts of traffic.

Please feel free to adapt the list to meet your chosen defaults though :)

thanks -mike