Borland C++ 4.5

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 31 10:29:06 CDT 2005

This was a BC++ 4.5 CD I bought years ago.  The system I use is SusE 9.2
Desktop (hoping to upgrade to Pro soon) and the latest wine cvs.  There
was no debugging information available as the system hung, so I could
not access the shell window I started the install from.

Andrew

You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

Closer to the Heart by Rush (A Farewell to Kings, 1977)