Borland C++ 4.5

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 31 18:06:42 CDT 2005

The screen was corrupted - the install was a small window in the corner
(ie, it took over the shell window), but when it tried to create a
desktop icon (I think) the whole screen became a patchwork of colours.

Andrew

You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

Closer to the Heart by Rush (A Farewell to Kings, 1977)