Google "Summer of Code"

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Tue May 31 21:00:36 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 20:44 -0500, Jeremy White wrote:
> To be candid, I'm tempted to set
> the bar a bit higher than with some of the other
> student projects you've been working on (e.g. help Ivan
> get copy protection working); is that out of line?

That may be a bit much. However, a perfect set of candidates maybe the
integration projects:
    http://wiki.winehq.org/IntegrationProjects

We have a full range from simple to complicated, and it has a good
"feel" to them as they pull things together. It's all about cooperation,
and it seems to me to fall perfectly well within the spirit of this
initiative.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.