wine for two, please.

Rob D rddone at att.net
Tue Nov 1 21:19:40 CST 2005

I was going to wait til tomorrow to test this, but couldnt wait.
This works perfectly for my app and couldnt have came at a better time.

I just created a simple Win32 dispatcher program for each screen and sent
the window creation messages to the HWNDs from FindWindow instead of the
local app and it creates the dialogs on any screen I want. Joy Joy!!!!!

It worked out perfectly since the threads that create windows have to send
messages to the main loop for it to create them so that the dialogs dont
from close when the thread exits anyway.

It is refreshing that after I went through all the battles of getting
multihead display, gcc, and wine running on Solaris that FINALLY something
would work so simply.

Thanks again to the whole Wine crew that made this possible!!!