relay debuggin crashes wine at startup

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Sat Nov 5 10:23:56 CST 2005

Ah, I didn't notice you were calling wine without a program, at first
glance.

It must be particular to your system; I just tried the exact same thing
on mine and it appears to be working fine.

Maybe someone else here can give you an idea as to why this might happen
only when you have +relay debugging enabled.  Can you give the specifics
of your system/distro?

-Jesse