New eject command issue

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:56:42 CST 2005

On 11/1/05, Christian Costa <titan.costa at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> I tried to use the new eject command and this does not seem to work.

Odd thing here as well.  Fedora Core 4.  This is wine CVS as of a few
days ago, I don't think anything has changed in this area.

If dosdevices contains a normal:
lrwxrwxrwx  1 vinn vinn   18 Nov  5 15:37 d: -> /media/cdrecorder/

Then "wine eject" doesn't work the first time I try it.  The second
time I run it, it works fine.

Debugging output shows this the first time I try it:
[vinn at localhost dosdevices]$ WINEDEBUG=+eject wine eject
trace:eject:eject_cd ejecting d:
warn:eject:eject_cd IOCTL_STORAGE_MEDIA_REMOVAL failed with err 170
warn:eject:eject_cd IOCTL_STORAGE_EJECT_MEDIA failed with err 21

Then the second time:
[vinn at localhost dosdevices]$ WINEDEBUG=+eject wine eject
trace:eject:eject_cd ejecting d:
warn:eject:eject_cd IOCTL_STORAGE_MEDIA_REMOVAL failed with err 170

-Brian