Segmentation Fault in wine cvs after 0.9

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Mon Nov 7 16:10:14 CST 2005

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:17:13 +0100, Christoph Frick <frick at sc-networks.de>
wrote:

> something is fishy in
> wine and at least its good to talk about it... and prevent this in the
> future.

quite so, I think this got sorted pretty quickly by Rob so the patch
should get into cvs to solve the anomoly.

> i also have the impression, that its quite common to linux distributions
> to use the latest alpha-code to impress the with the high version
> numbers on the box.

well I dont know who works like that but they'd better make sure whatever
is one the box works once installed since no-one will remain impressed for
long and there's a world of choice now.

BTW what distro are you using?