Question about contents of STARTUPINFO structure and non WinMain entry points

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 17:23:01 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 09:43 +0100, Eric POUECH wrote:
> you likely have to fix dlls/ntdll/thread.c (in thread_init) so that
> the RTL_USER_PROCESS_PARAMETERS has the correct flag set (or
> alternatively, in dlls/kernel/process.c, in for example
> build_initial_environment)
I tried modifying the RTL_USER_PROCESS_PARAMATERS settings after
creation in dlls/ntdll/thread.c (in thread_init, right after the
structure is allocated,) but that didn't work. So I put the change in
dlls/kernel/process.c, at the end of build_initial_environment, and that
worked. But it seems a little out of place there. Do you think such a
change stands a chance of getting into CVS?

> Note that winecrt0 is only used for winelib apps, so it's not used in
> case of windows native pgm
Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

Thanks for you help. :)

James