RESEND [wininet]add implementation of few more options

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:00:23 CST 2005

Hi,
I have made changes, sending them soon.
Dimitry:
In your first suggestion, i think using a new variable is not a good
idea. It has been done like that for all options and previously for
the same options. next time i will think of something valid.
In your third suggestion, you asked me not to set to 0, if set to
0xdeadbeef, that means i have to check for 0xdeadbeef. :(. when does
API set its error to 0, what might be the cases generally.
In your Last suggestion if i initialize the length variable in the
tests, the native simply gives garbage, thats inorder to make the test
pass.

Thanks for your suggestions,
Vijay