RESEND [wininet]add implementation of few more options

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Nov 8 23:18:47 CST 2005

"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have made changes, sending them soon.
> Dimitry:
> In your first suggestion, i think using a new variable is not a good
> idea. It has been done like that for all options and previously for
> the same options. next time i will think of something valid.

Actually it's a good idea to use new variable. It not only makes code
much cleaner, it also helps to avoid possible not aligned accesses to
the memory.

> In your third suggestion, you asked me not to set to 0, if set to
> 0xdeadbeef, that means i have to check for 0xdeadbeef. :(.

Exactly, I don't see why that's a problem for you.

> when does
> API set its error to 0, what might be the cases generally.

Any reason, welcome to the world of windows API.

> In your Last suggestion if i initialize the length variable in the
> tests, the native simply gives garbage, thats inorder to make the test
> pass.

This might indicate that there is something wrong with your tests.

--
Dmitry.